So far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

August 25, 2010

Aphrodite

This is my new favorite workout cd :) I love Kylie and there are at least 4 songs in this album I just can't get enough of and make me wanna go harder, faster, stronger! ♥ If you're also constantly looking for new songs I recommend Get Outta My Way, Aphrodite, Cupid Boy and Can't Beat the Feeling.

As promised I made out a plan for the whole week. Food and exercise. The exercise part is going fine, I'm all sore! I missed that feeling. I'd been avoiding strenght training most of the summer. No more avoiding. The food part is fine too really. But I've been eating about +100-120 calories on top of my plan. It's not that big of a deal. Although I'm not getting a reward this week I decided. If I am good next week I'm getting a hair cut. I need it, yet I can't seem to get my wallet agree with me. So as a reward wallet won't hold a chance to argue.

By the way I have no weight change to report. I wrote a post about this on monday and forgot to push the "Publish Post" button and now it sounded so irrelevant that I skipped on it. I wanna try not to torture myself every day, still can't help it. I can't change my stress status for now. Well I can try little things to help I know, I do I guess. But I need to fix my sleeping schedule once again. I'm trying to pull it back half an hour every night. With this rate I'll fix it in six months. Just kidding. I need a solid week though.

I'm going out to dinner with my boyfriend and his sister tonight. During Ramadan we have a lot of these dinners. Hard to be a good girl, but let me tell you I've done so much better than previous years. I'm gonna give you an example of these dinners tomorrow. I gotta go workout now =) Have a greak wednesday!

7 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Thanks for the music tips! i'll check them out, thanks!

SherRon, Shoes To Lose said...

OOH! I'm so excited to check this music. I've been in a workout music rut for a while.

Patrick said...

Definitely do not torture yourself, that wont help. Keep on getting in the exercise and stick to plan as best you can; slow & steady. Hopefully thses holiday dinners won't be too tempting for going off plan.

Luke said...

good job putting your plan together for the week! It ill help to have a schedule.

biz319 said...

Thanks for the music info - while I work out on the bike machine, I can definitely tell I move faster to faster songs!

Happy Friday!

Patrick said...

Good Morning River...
Hi, I Tagged you today, enjoy...
http://responsibility199.blogspot.com/2010/08/day-136-tagged-i-am.html

Pinky said...

I'm so behind on your blog darling but I saw this and had to post. Kylie's been playing non-stop on my iPod lately and I just found out she'll be playing VERY CLOSE to where I live in March. Come and see me and I'll buy you a ticket to come with us (me and Hubs)!!! xx

PS Hope you had a good Eid!!