So far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

May 06, 2010

New Goodies YAY!


So I didn't confess this before but on April 23rd, one favorite website modcloth.com added this beautiful black dress as a new item. The trick about ModCloth is that most items are sold out in the speed of light. And needless to say for me the dress was love at first sight. From time to time I show some items I like from this site to my boyfriend. And you need to understand if it was possible I would live in this website! Like Alice in Wonderland I wanna get lost in ModCloth... ♥

So boyfriend sees the dress and tells me "let's buy it." At first I objected and told him I didn't deserve it yet. A couple of hours later small and medium sizes were gone!! Sold out. I panicked and he kept sayin "I wanna buy it for you." So... I gave in. How could I not! Look at it! So adorable. They had up to 3X sizes. But we ordered large. Now I have to work to get into the dress and I love the idea!!

Modcloth gives 10% discount for international orders of $100+ So I had put this cutest tshirt to my wishlist a couple of weeks ago. We added that and this strange yet softest, loveliest scarf to the order. Yes I admit I acted like a kid in a candy store! I'm not regretting it though. So I guess this order was my going-below-210-lbs-reward. It is a bigger reward than may be should have. But I'm also thinking it as my one-month-of-blogging-and-keep-going reward. It was exactly one month before that I wrote my very first post!!!

They arrived a couple of days ago. I love them all! I'm not gonna let myself go crazy and order anything else before I should again. I promise!

My knees have been alittle annoying lately. I'm going back to doing my leg exercises (doctor's prescription) hoping it'll help. Working with weights on your ankles also works your lower abs and boy am I sore! I missed feeling sore. Reminds me I need to up my strength training.

I did better with food choices yesterday. Had lots of fish. (I was gonna take a pic cos it looked so good but I was too busy eating it! oops...) My appetitte is calming down, sleeping better, have a little more energy. I'm doing both strength training and cardio today. Will let you know tomorrow.

I said hi to my scale in the morning. Wasn't bad. Hope I'll see a not-so-bad number on Saturday. *Fingers crossed* as always...



UPDATE: Bloggers I'm far away from USA right now but just found out about what's going on in Nashville (one of the places I wanna see soooo bad on Earth) and please visit Beth's blog to read about it and share and hopefully find a way to help!

14 comments:

Cassandra said...

Love that dress - just too cute!!

Your fashion sense leaves me very covetous.

Good luck with getting back on track with the workouts and such. I'm glad you didn't let a little bit of a detour derail you completely!

Cassandra

kim @ a positive peace said...

i <3 that dress & i <3 that website!! im gonna go peruse it now for awhile!

i wish i liked fish so i could be healthy, but ive just never found any fish that i actually liked the way it tasted!

Her Posh Palate... said...

That dress is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that dress. So cute!!

Anini said...

Awe Beautiful dress!!! What a great inspirational tool

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Effing love the dress!

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Effing love the dress!

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Effing love the dress!

Aylilth said...

Cute little dress

Lynda with a Y said...

I love that site, but I noticed that they don't have too many items in larger sizes : (. So I visit for now and maybe later I can actually buy. Nice blog.

Kerri O said...

That dress is amazing! You definitely shouldn't feel bad. It's great to reward ourselves.

baygirl32 said...

♥ AWSOME dress

Patrick said...

River, Hi - thanks for stopping by my blog today. Always nice to meet a fellow blogger for the 1st time. Your buying a dress a few sizes smaller than you are now is a great idea to spur on motivation to get there. Look forward to following on here as you get there.
-Patrick

Putz said...

i agree with everyone, and that is rare indeed,that dress will make you look fabulous>>.so simple so modest so elegant so you