So far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

May 08, 2010

... the weigh-in

  
-2  = 206.5 lbs

That 0.5 lbs at the end is bugging me so much!! I wish it was goneeee! I am so happy that I see the minus 2, but I can't stop wishing it was more. I know I'm gonna be obsessing all week next week that I'm gaining not losing blah blah blah

I guess I just need to see my boyfriend and I'll be just fine. Even my dog is still asleep next to my mother. Some love and cuddling I'll be good as new.

Have a great weekend !!

10 comments:

Patrick said...

Two less pounds on you - nice weigh in River - congratulations!

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

Two pounds!! Wonderful!

You are getting there, and you are so dedicated. I hope did get that cuddle and love you needed, and that you're having a fantastic weekend.

Putz said...

JUS LIKE I ALWAYS SAID, SOME BOYFRIEND CUDDLING, SOME SERIOUS HOURS OF SLEEP, AND SOME COMFORT FOOD, NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH AND THAT'S REALLY ALL YOU EVER NEED

River said...

Thanks everybody :) I had a great day with my boyfriend. We did some talking too and I feel so much better!

Putz you're right. Everybody needs some comfort food every once in a while. The trick is (for me) replacing some of the bad comforts for better ones. Like I used to eat to much ice cream. Not I match the ice cream with some fresh fruits, so I have less fat, less sugar, but more taste and no guilt about it!! :D

Onewhocares said...

Well done River - good stuff!

Unknown said...

Two pounds is terrific! Congrats! have fun with the love and cuddling :)

Duke said...

Good job! How are you going to celebrate when you hit the 100's

Bring Pretty Back said...

-2! good for you!!!

Lindsay said...

Awesome job 2 pounds is FABULOUS :)

Unknown said...

2 pounds is a lot, that´s great! good job girl! That´s so encouraging, you seem very dedicated.

please, if you like come enter my little giveaway here: http://pinkwater-lily.blogspot.com/2010/05/teeny-tiny-giveaway.html