So far...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

April 12, 2010

WHO'S HUNGRY?


This was lunch. I realize the the frozen cordon bleu isn't the best choice. But I'm already having chicken breast for dinner so let me have this one. That pasta sauce actually looks a lot better live. (I should take out my real camera and keep it ready for these.) 1/2 tbs olive oil, 3 garlic cloves, 3 tomatoes and 3/4 cups of fresh spinach, black pepper... heaven!


Now the muffins. I was suppose to make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins I've found on Spark people (here is the link) last week. Each 92.2 calories, 0.6g fat!!! So I made them today. I first had to make apple sauce as we don't really have them ready in the markets here. Or if we do I have no idea where to find it. Glad to find out it's very easy to make. Smell so goooood! I gotta make some more soon just to use them on top of anything. Mom also is a fan. Next time I'm not gonna use any in the muffin but add some on top while serving.


I bought some paper muffin cups yesterday. Super cute and about a $1 for 50. Or that's what I remember. But when I put them on the tray by themselves, meaning nothing to hold them in place, my muffins didn't look like muffins at all. But who cares. They turned out yummy. I put a little too much banana may be but hey I love banana! I cut back on the chocolate chips (by 1 tbs) and add walnuts instead. They taste a lot better than they look, I promise! Unfortunately dad didn't like them just because they have apples in. I don't understand that guy. How do you not like apples?? Especially with cinnamon!

Last but not the least meet my dinner! I realize I ate almost the same things for lunch too. But when I like something I abuse it. This time I abused chicken breast, spinach, tomatoes and garlic. If I'm gonna abuse something I can't think of anything better right now. 

 

By the way I don't have that constant hunger anymore. I feel good. I have more energy than ever. I enjoy every single bite of every meal. And that is great news to me :)

1 comments:

Butterflysong said...

Hi River,

Its great to read more about your day and see the delicious foods you are cooking. Wow would love to eat along with you. Your meals look fabulous and make me hungry, just lookiing at them. I think your exercise is very inspiring. My blog name is Butterflysong. Don't know that I will blog, but will follow yours. Love ya! Krista